A Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Open-Label Study of Carbavance (Meropenem/Vaborbactam) Versus Best Available Therapy in Subjects With Selected Serious Infections Due to Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meropenem/vaborbactam (Primary)
- Indications Enterobacteriaceae infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TANGO 2
- Sponsors Rempex Pharmaceuticals; The Medicines Company
- 16 Apr 2018 According to a Melinta Therapeutics media release, detailed results will be presented at the upcoming European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID) meeting.
- 13 Mar 2018 According to Rempex Pharmaceuticals media release, additional data and potential publications are expected in 2018.
- 08 Oct 2017 Results presented at the IDWeek 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History