A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel, Active-Comparator Trial to Determine the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Ibuprofen Injection in Pediatric Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ibuprofen (Primary) ; Paracetamol
- Indications Fever
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cumberland Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Feb 2017 According to Cumberland Pharmaceuticals media release, results were published in the British BMC Pediatrics Journal.
- 23 Nov 2015 Primary endpoint 'Fever Reduction' has been met, according to a Cumberland Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 23 Nov 2015 According to a Cumberland Pharmaceuticals media release, ibuprofen injection (Caldolor) has been approved for pediatric patients six months of age and older.