Phase I Open-Label Two-Part Study To Evaluate The Effect Of Food and Of CYP1A2 Induction On Pomalidomide (CC-4047) Pharmacokinetics in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma; Myelofibrosis; Systemic scleroderma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 15 May 2018 Results assessing effect of CYP1A2 inhibition by fluvoxamine (a strong CYP1A2 inhibitor) and CYP1A2 induction by smoking on pomalidomide pharmacokinetics in healthy subjects has been assessed in 2 separate phase 1 (CC-4047-CP-011 and CC-4047-CP-012) open-label, single-dose studies, were published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 05 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jun 2014 New trial record