Everolimus in Association With Very Low-dose Tacrolimus Versus Enteric-coated Mycophenolate Sodium With Low-dose Tacrolimus in de Novo Renal Transplant Recipients - A Prospective Single Center Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Methylprednisolone; Mycophenolate sodium; Prednisone; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Feb 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.