BAX 326 (recombinant Factor IX): Evaluation of Safety, Immunogenicity, and Hemostatic Efficacy in Previously Treated Patients with Severe (FIX level < 1%) or Moderately Severe (FIX level 1-2%) Hemophilia B - A Continuation Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nonacog gamma (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Baxalta; Baxter Healthcare Corporation; Shire
- 08 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Aug 2017 This study has been completed in Ireland as per European Clinical Trials Database (End date: 29/06/2017).
- 27 Jul 2017 This study has been completed in Poland as per European Clinical Trials Database.