A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Ascending Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of AMG 282 in Healthy Subjects and Subjects With Chronic Rhinosinusitis With Nasal Polyps
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RG 6149 (Primary) ; RG 6149 (Primary)
- Indications Rhinosinusitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Amgen
- 30 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.