Phase I/IIA, Open-Label, Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity Study of INO-3112 Delivered by Electroporation (EP) in Women With Cervical Cancer After Chemoradiation for Newly Diagnosed Disease or Therapy for Recurrent and/or Persistent Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 0457 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=10) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 27 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.