Multi-center Open-label Expanded Access Program of Oral Nintedanib 150 mg Twice Daily in Patients With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 09 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 according to CliniclTrials.gov record.
- 20 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.