Randomized Phase II Open Label Study of Lenalidomide R-CHOP (R2CHOP) vs. RCHOP (Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine and Prednisone) in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Nov 2019 Results identifying differences that may have impacted the disparate trial outcomes while identifying patient characteristics associated with benefit from the addition of lenalidomide across the trials (ROBUST and E1412) released at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 13 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Aug 2019 to 28 Feb 2020.
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Jan 2018 to 31 Aug 2019.