A Phase 3, Randomized, Controlled, Open-label, Multicenter, Safety and Efficacy Study of Dexamethasone Plus MLN9708 or Physicians Choice of Treatment Administered to Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Systemic Light Chain (AL) Amyloidosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide; Melphalan; Thalidomide
- Indications Amyloid light-chain amyloidosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOURMALINE-AL1
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 14 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2022 to 30 Jun 2022.
- 14 Jun 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Aug 2022 to 30 Jun 2022.
- 05 Jun 2019 According to a Takeda media release, An Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC) did not raise any concerns about the safety profile of NINLARO.