Proof-of-Concept Study of EVP-6124, an Alpha-7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Agonist, Versus Placebo in Subjects With Nicotine Dependence
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Encenicline (Primary) ; Nicotine
- Indications Smoking withdrawal
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jun 2018 Results (n=160) published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology
- 21 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.