An Open Label Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Comparing a 24Week Oral Regimen Containing Moxifloxacin With a 24 Week Standard Drug Regimen for the Treatment of Smear-positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis in Patients Previously Treated for TB
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Ethambutol; Isoniazid; Pyrazinamide; Rifampicin
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPRESS
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 May 2017.
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 May 2017.