Multi-site, Prospective, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Interventional Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Clobazam as Adjunctive Therapy in Paediatric Patients Aged ≥1 to ≤16 Years With Dravet Syndrome
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Clobazam (Primary) ; Clobazam (Primary)
- Indications Dravet syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLOVER I
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 23 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Lundbeck media release.
- 27 Jun 2014 New trial record