A Phase Ib Study of The Safety And Pharmacology of Atezolizumab (Anti−Pd-L1 Antibody) Administered With Ipilimumab, Interferon-Alpha, or Other Immune-Modulating Therapies in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 08 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 17 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.