A Phase III, Randomised, Double-blind, Comparative Study of Intravenous Iron Isomaltoside 1000 (Monofer) Against Placebo in Subjects With Iron Deficiency Anaemia and Who Are Intolerant or Unresponsive to Oral Iron Therapy
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric derisomaltose (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmacosmos
- 28 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.