A Phase II Open-Label Study in Healthy Pediatric Populations to Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of an Intramuscular Unadjuvanted Subvirion Monovalent Inactivated Influenza H3N2 Variant (H3N2v) Vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H3N2 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H3N2 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jan 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 270 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov