An Open-Label, Proof-of-Concept Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Dexpramipexole (KNS-760704) in Subjects With Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dexpramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jul 2019 According to an Knopp Biosciences media release, an overview data of the eosinophil-lowering effects of dexpramipexole observed in this study will be presented at the 11th Biennial Symposium of the International Eosinophil Society.
- 24 Apr 2019 According to a Knopp Biosciences media release, results of this study have been presented to the American Society of Hematology.
- 08 Aug 2018 According to a Knopp Biosciences media release, results from this and other phase 2 trials were summarized on the cover of the August 2, 2018, edition of Blood.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History