Evaluation of the Zilver PTX Drug-Eluting Peripheral Stent for Treatment of Lesions of the Above-the-Knee Femoropopliteal Artery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders; Peripheral artery restenosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cook Medical
- 21 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 28 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.