A Phase III Open Label, Multicenter, Extension Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Recombinant Coagulation Factor VIII (rVIII-SingleChain, CSL627) in Subjects With Severe Hemophilia A
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lonoctocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AFFINITY
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 21 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Aug 2023 to 29 Jul 2022.
- 02 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Aug 2021 to 29 Jul 2022.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History