A Phase II Randomized Open Label Study of Sipuleucel-T vs. Sipuleucel-T and Tasquinimod in Patients With Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tasquinimod (Primary) ; Sipuleucel-T
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Apr 2016 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 16 Apr 2015 After an interim analysis of the phase III 10TASQ10 study showed that tasquinimod did not improve overall survival, and efficacy results together with preliminary safety data did not support a positive benefit-risk balance in this population, Active Biotech and Ipsen announced their decision to discontinue the development of tasquinimod in prostate cancer, according to a media release.