A Phase 3, Open Label, Randomized, Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal B Recombinant Vaccine When Administered Concomitantly With Routine Vaccines to Healthy Infants in Taiwan.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary) ; Hepatitis B vaccine; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; MMR-varicella zoster virus vaccine; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Measles; Meningococcal group B infections; Mumps; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Rubella; Tetanus; Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 09 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 30 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.