A Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled Phase II Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Romiplostim, Administered Once Weekly to Thrombocytopenic Hepatitis C (HCV) Infected Subjects Who Are Not Candidates for Antiviral Treatment With Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin Due to Persistent Thrombocytopenia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romiplostim (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa; Ribavirin
- Indications Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 14 Jul 2018.
- 09 Apr 2017 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 22 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.