Phase I/II Feasibility Study Combining Brentuximab Vedotin With Second Line Salvage Chemotherapy (DHAP) in Hodgkin Lymphoma Patients Refractory to First Line Chemotherapy or in First Relapse Who Are Eligible for High Dose Treatment Followed by Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation (ASCT).
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Transplant BRaVE
- 04 Dec 2018 Results presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2018.