Phase I/II Feasibility Study Combining Brentuximab Vedotin With Second Line Salvage Chemotherapy (DHAP) in Hodgkin Lymphoma Patients Refractory to First Line Chemotherapy or in First Relapse Who Are Eligible for High Dose Treatment Followed by Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation (ASCT).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Transplant BRaVE
- 12 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 12 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Jul 2014 New source identified and integrated: Trial protocol published online.