International Open-Label Extension of the Phase 3 Study CL-503012 with KIACTA in Patients with AA Amyloidosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Eprodisate (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid A amyloidosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Auven Therapeutics
- 28 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a BELLUS Health media release. The company has decided to discontinue the development of Eprodisate for Amyloid-A-amyloidosis based on the results from a phase III study (Profile 700238113).
- 30 Jul 2016 This trial was discontinued in Poland (end date: 2016-06-20) according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 02 Jul 2016 The trial was prematurely ended in Lithuania (end date: 2016-06-20).