Phase I/II Study to Evaluate Nab-paclitaxel in Substitution of CPT11 or Oxaliplatin in FOLFIRINOX Schedule as First Line Treatment in Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NabucCO
- 20 Jan 2018 Results (n=84) assessing efficacy and tolerability of first-line therapy with paclitaxel + irinotecan + folinic acid + fluorouracil (FOLFIRI), versus paclitaxel + oxaliplatin + folinic acid + fluorouracil (FOLFOX), in patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer, were presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 02 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results of Phase I portion (n=63) of study presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.