Early Detection of Broken Hearts in Cancer Patients: Bevacizumab, Sunitinib and Heart Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ASPER
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.