A Phase I/Pharmacokinetic Study of Erlotinib for Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer in Persons With HIV Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.