Everolimus and temozolomide as first-line treatment in advanced gastrointestinal neuroendocrine carcinoma (G3) with a Ki67 of 20-55%
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Neuroendocrine carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Oct 2019 This trial has been completed in Denmark, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 21 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.