A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Pilot Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Ivacaftor (VX-770) for the Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (The TOPIC Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOPIC
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Mar 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.