A Phase II study to evaluate the safety and potential palliative benefit of intraperitoneal bevacizumab in patients with symptomatic ascites due to advanced chemotherapy resistant gynaecological cancers: REZOLVE
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Malignant ascites; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REZOLVE
- 02 Apr 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 16 to 24 as per Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 02 Jul 2014 New trial record
- 03 Jun 2014 Study protocol presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 1 patient has been recruited and 3 of the 5 planned sites are open.