A Phase II study to evaluate the safety and potential palliative benefit of intraperitoneal bevacizumab in patients with symptomatic ascites due to advanced chemotherapy resistant gynaecological cancers: REZOLVE
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Gynaecological cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REZOLVE
- 27 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 02 Apr 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 16 to 24 as per Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.