A multi-centre, double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial, of oral anticoagulation with apixaban in participants with Systemic Sclerosis-related Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, measuring time to clinical worsening of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension; Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPHInX
- 16 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2021 to 31 Jul 2022.
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 4 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2021.