A Phase 2, Open-Label, Multicenter, Multi-cohort, Single-Arm Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Sofosbuvir + Ribavirin in Adolescents and Children With Genotype 2 or 3 Chronic HCV Infection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ribavirin (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 16 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 13 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 May 2017 Results (n=52) assessing safety and efficacy of sofosbuvir and ribavirin in adolescents with chronic hepatitis C virus-genotype 2 or 3 infection, published in the Hepatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History