Phase II Study of Cladribine Plus Idarubicin Plus Cytarabine (ARAC) in Patients With AML, HR MDS, or Myeloid Blast Phase of CML
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cladribine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Gilteritinib (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary) ; Midostaurin (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 19 May 2022.
- 01 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 19 May 2021.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results (n=65) assessing efficacy of Cladribine Combined with Idarubicin and High-Dose AraC As a Frontline and Salvage Treatment for Young Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology