A Phase II, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Study of CDX-1401, a Dendritic Cell Targeting NY-ESO-1 Vaccine, in Patients With Malignant Melanoma Pre-treated With Recombinant CDX-301, a Recombinant Human Flt3 Ligand
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CDX 1401 (Primary) ; FLT-3 ligand; Poly ICLC
- Indications Cutaneous B-cell lymphoma; Malignant melanoma; Skin tumours
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 100.
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 2 Feb 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History