A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Latanoprost Sustained Release (SR) Insert in Patients With Primary Open Angle Glaucoma (POAG) or Ocular Hypertension (OHT)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Latanoprost (Primary)
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Mar 2018 According to an EyePoint Pharmaceuticals media release, pSivida Corp. changed its name to EyePoint Pharmaceuticals.
- 07 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.