Human papillomavirus infection: a randomised controlled trial of Imiquimod cream (5%) versus Podophyllotoxin cream (0.15%), in combination with quadrivalent human papillomavirus or control vaccination in the treatment and prevention of recurrence of anogenital warts (HIPvac Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary) ; Imiquimod (Primary) ; Podophyllotoxin (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine
- Indications Genital warts; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HIPvac
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Mar 2016 Accrual to date is 27% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 11 Feb 2016 Accrual to date is 24% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.