A Placebo-Controlled Trial to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics, and Pharmacokinetics of ALD403, a Humanized Anti-(Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide) Monoclonal Antibody in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Eptinezumab (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alder Biopharmaceuticals
- 25 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 07 May 2015 According to Alder BioPharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to announce primary endpoint data in the second half of 2015.
- 07 May 2015 According to Alder BioPharmaceuticals media release, top-line data is expected in the second half of 2015.