A randomised controlled trial investigating the pharmacodynamic effect of TicagrElor Monotherapy on PLATElet reactivity in patients with coronary artery disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms TEMPLATE
- 16 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 14 Dec 2018 as reported by ISRCTN record.
- 31 Mar 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Mar 2014 to 14 Dec 2016 as per ISRCTN record.