A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate Subcutaneous Abatacept vs. Placebo in Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis- a Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Controlled Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASSET
- 24 Jul 2019 Results (n=88) published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
- 15 Jun 2019 Results assessing the performance of ACR CRISS, a secondary outcome measure, in ASSET at month 12 presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 15 Jun 2019 Primary endpoint (Change from baseline in the modified Rodnan skin score (mRSS) to month 12) has not been met as per results presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.