A Phase I/II Trial of the combination of BRAF and EGFR inhibition in BRAF V600E mutant colorectal, advanced or metastatic lung adenocarcinoma and other cancers.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVICT
- Sponsors Roche
- 02 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 May 2016 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 02 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology