A Phase 1 Study Evaluating Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Escalating Doses of AGS67E Given as Monotherapy in Subjects With Refractory or Relapsed Lymphoid Malignancies
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AGS 67E (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Hairy cell leukaemia; Lymphoid leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Agensys; Astellas Pharma
- 29 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Aug 2021.
- 29 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Aug 2021.
- 06 Feb 2018 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.