A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel Assignment, U.S. Study of Ranolazine for the Treatment of Patients With Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain (DPNP)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranolazine (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DPNP
- 09 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.