RTA 402 Phase 2 Clinical Trial (A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease and Type 2 Diabetes).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bardoxolone methyl (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TSUBAKI study
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 06 Nov 2017 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial were presented at the 2017 American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week meeting.
- 25 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.