RTA 402 Phase 2 Clinical Trial (A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease and Type 2 Diabetes).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bardoxolone methyl (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TSUBAKI study
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 11 Oct 2019 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, safety data from four studies ( NCT03019185, NCT03366337, NCT02316821 and NCT02036970 will be presented at at the American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week 2019 Annual Meeting. Abstract are available on the conference website at https://www.asn-online.org/education/kidneyweek/archives/.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jun 2018 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the data of this study and other data, Kyowa Hakko Kirin received SAKIGAKE Designation for bardoxolone for the treatment of diabetic kidney disease by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare in March 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History