A Phase I Open-label, Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Activity of GSK2879552 Given Orally in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2879552 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as the risk benefit in relapsed refractory AML does not favor continuation of the study
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 15 Feb 2019.
- 09 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 140.