Administration of Jakafi (Ruxolitinib) for Symptom Control of Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL): A Phase II Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2015 Interim results (n=36) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.