Apixaban versus antiplatelet drugs or no antithrombotic drugs after anticoagulation-associated intracerebral haemorrhage in patients with atrial fibrillation. A randomised phase II clinical trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Antiplatelets
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APACHE-AF
- 07 Mar 2018 The recruitment status of this study is unknown because trial information has not been verified in since October 2015.
- 17 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by Netherlands Trial Register record.
- 01 Jan 2015 Trial design presented.