Thiotepa-Fludarabine-Treosulfan (TFT) conditioning for 2nd allogeneic PBSCT from unrelated donors in patients with AML relapsing from prior allogeneic HSCT - TFT 2 Tx
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Thiotepa (Primary) ; Treosulfan (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TFT 2 Tx
- 04 Dec 2018 Primary endpoint (To assess the probability of disease-free survival, defined as being alive and free of relapse at 1 year after 2nd allogeneic PBSCT from unrelated donors after a uniform intensive-RIC conditioning with the TFT regimen and defined GvHD prophylaxis) has been met, according to the results presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 04 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.